KOVMEN extension for KOVTP ensures a process-based approach to activities, at the same time interacting with other information systems, applicants for services and organisations.
The system of digital procedures fills a service application with the required data, and once the application has been submitted officials are able to:
- advise the applicant;
- consult with their colleagues;
- coordinate the application and associated documents with other co-executors.
The functionalities of KOVMEN allow the following:
- Involving all parties in the on-going procedure for the services provided by the local government.
- Applying a fully digital proceeding process within the institution:
- it standardises the application form and converts the information fields into data;
- the course of the procedure is visible to all parties;
- the dialogue associated with the service ensures the statutory explanation requirement;
- external co-executors communicate via KOVMEN extension during the procedure.
This information system allows you to create e.g. the following digital procedures for a local government for services provided by rural municipalities:
- applying for public transport travel fare concessions;
- assigning hobby school allowances;
- applying for home childcare allowances;
- and much more.
Ask for additional information from firstname.lastname@example.org