Our IT hosting service guarantees a safe and secure working environment round the clock – we solve IT problems 24 hours a day. We resolve your issues efficiently and professionally, in the course of which you save on the cost of investments in knowledge and expensive equipment.
AS Andmevara has been in the business of hosting services for over twenty years. We take into account the client's needs and wishes, ensuring the most suitable solution. We offer the option of delegating your entire IT environment to us, while carrying out only individual processes and necessary extra work.
- a cutting-edge, secure IT environment;
- professional knowledge, experience and skills;
- standard procedures in resolving problems and incidents;
- and development and support services.
We have successfully completed data security audits and offer hosting services to both the state and local governments as well as to private sector clients. Our major partners include Microsoft, ORACLE and IBM.
We use the ITIL methodology in shaping our services, while in the implementation of security measures we rely on ISKE. Our quality management system has a valid ISO 9001:2015 certificate with Lloyd's accreditation.
Our main customers are:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- State Chancellery;
- Ministry of Education and Research;
- The Ministry of Finance;
- National Audit Office;
- Local governments
Our server room is hosting a number of national information systems such as:
- Motor Vehicle Registration Information System ARIS2;
- Estonian Research Information System ETIS;
- the Estonian educational information system EHIS;
- spatial planning information system RPIS;
- council information system VOLIS;
- land after-payments information system;
- local government service portal KOVTP;
- legislation in Tallinn;
- the National Audit Office information systems, etc.
IT development manager